Microneedling ultra skin pen+PRP
ABOUT Microneedling ultra skin pen+PRP
Price Range : $750 - $4500
Here at the Best Microneedling & PRP Clinic in USA– Apneet Aesthetics, we now offer one of the newest and most advanced cosmetic procedures named Microneedling with PRP to help rejuvenate your facial skin and make you look youthful and radiant.
How does micro-needling with PRP work?
It is usually performed as a combination of two procedures- Microneedling and PRP- completed together.
Microneedling: In micro-needling, a special instrument with numerous tiny needles- the best wrinkle injections in USA, is used to prick the skin to facilitate new collagen and elastin production. This acts as a defense mechanism of the body to heal the wounds naturally. These very compounds are responsible for making your skin look fresh and feel healthy. This procedure is almost painless and comfortable owing to the small size of the needles.
PRP: In this procedure, your platelet-rich plasma obtained through your blood sample is used. The PRP is a rich source of various supporting growth factors that fasten the healing process and thus promote the regeneration process of soft tissues started by the micro-needling treatment.
What is micro needling with PRP treatment used for?
The micro-needling with PRP is used to manage various skin issues effectively, ranging from age spots, wrinkles, facial lines, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, scarring, etc.
Benefits of Microneedling with PRP
Is micro-needling with PRP procedure associated with any risks or side effects?
Before the procedure
- It is an extremely safe procedure. However, unlike any other aesthetic treatment, it may carry few risks or may lead to few side effects.
- After the procedure, patients may experience swelling, tenderness, and redness at the site of the procedure. Additionally, a few patients may also experience peeling. However, they typically disappear within 4-6 days.
- As PRP contains your own blood, there is a decreased risk of cross-contamination; however, severe infection may occur in a few rare cases.
When can you see the results?
Most of the patients will generally be able to see the results weeks after they complete at least two to three sessions spaced four to six weeks apart. However, you may need to follow up with us for potential maintenance of your treatment.
Are there any do’s or don’ts in terms of skincare routine after the procedure?
- Exposure to the sun immediately after the treatment may cause rashes and itchiness. So, it is best to avoid direct sun exposure for at least a few days after the treatment or weak sunblock if you vent out during the day.
- If possible, you should avoid wearing makeup for at least twenty-four hours after the procedure.
- Avoid fidgeting or touching your face unnecessarily, as it may hinder the healing process.
- Refrain from using glycolic-acid-based products to reduce the sensitivity and decrease the risk of any complications.